Check out this years Raffle ticket prizes!
2018 Ticket Locations
More locations coming soon!
2018 Raffle Ticket Rules
- Raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person under 18 years of age.
- Adult ticket buyers are not allowed to write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
- All Ticket Holders must be a resident of the Province of Alberta.
- Leduc Santa’s Helpers members and their families may participate in the draw.
- Minimum number of tickets that must be sold before requesting a draw date extension or cancelling the raffle is 500 tickets.
- Location of the draw is 4330 Black Gold Dr, Leduc, AB T9E 3C3
- All of the sold Raffle Tickets will be placed in a ticket drum, the drum will be spun a minimum of 3 times in prior to each draw, the draw will be completed by any combination of 1 or more of the 4 executive board members.
- The draw order shall begin with prize 3, and proceed further in reverse order with Prize 2, and finally Prize 1. Winning tickets will not be returned to the draw.
- No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prize restrictions are as per the conditions stated on individual the prize.
- Within 24 hours of the final draw date, a member of the Leduc Santa’s Helpers will contact all winners by telephone. In the event a winner cannot be located within 30 days of the final draw, a new winning raffle ticket will be drawn at the next scheduled meeting of the society.
- Raffle Tickets are nonrefundable.
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the first name listed on the ticket.