Check out this years Raffle ticket prizes!
2018 Ticket locations
More locations coming soon!
2018 Raffle Ticket Rules
1. Raffle tickets shall not be sold to a person under 18 years of age.
2. Adult ticket buyers are not allowed to write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
3. All Ticket Holders must be a resident of the Province of Alberta.
4. Leduc Santa’s Helpers members and their families may participate in the draw.
5. Minimum number of tickets that must be sold before requesting a draw date extension or cancelling the raffle is 500 tickets.
6. Location of the draw is 4330 Black Gold Dr, Leduc, AB T9E 3C3
7. All of the sold Raffle Tickets will be placed in a ticket drum, the drum will be spun a minimum of 3 times in prior to each draw, the draw will be completed by any combination of 1 or more of the 4 executive board members.
8. The draw order shall begin with prize 3, and proceed further in reverse order with Prize 2, and finally Prize 1. Winning tickets will not be returned to the draw.
9. No cash alternative is available for any prize.
10. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prize restrictions are as per the conditions stated on individual the prize.
11. Within 24 hours of the final draw date, a member of the Leduc Santa’s Helpers will contact all winners by telephone. In the event a winner cannot be located within 30 days of the final draw, a new winning raffle ticket will be drawn at the next scheduled meeting of the society.
12. Raffle Tickets are nonrefundable.
13. In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the first name listed on the ticket.